- 8x Tuner input, supports a variety of input options: DVB-T2/T/S2/S/C/DTMB/ATSC/ISDB-T
- DVB-S2 Input Stream Identifier (optional) and DVB-T2 Multi PLP and SFN MIP pass through
- Builtin TS re-multiplexer: receive from eight CI slots and TS/IP input
- 8x DVB-CI Slots, multi-program decryption, BISS-1 and BISS-E
- 64x IP output channels, Unicast/Multicast
- 8x ASI outputs from 8 tuners
- TS over IP with FEC
- RSSI, signal strength, Eb/N0, C/N and BER monitoring
- Redundant power supply
ADV-6800 is a high-density, professional TS processor with CI decryption functionality. Equipped with 8 independent tuners supporting of either DVB-T/T2, DVB-S2/S, DVB-C, DTMB, ISDB-T and ATSC standards. It supports a wide range of applications by combining the 8 tuners into industry standard outputs such as ASI and TS/IP. The ADV-6800 has 8x DVB common interface slots compatible with most worldwide standard-compliant CAS systems.
ADV-6800 can accept 8 RF transponders (RF channels) and output up to 64 TV programs (SD and HD) carried by these transponders as separate IPTV streams (unicast or multicast).
The ADV-6800 is a truly flexible solution that combines reception, multiplexing, descrambling and decryption in a single compact unit.
Click on “ADV-6800 Datasheet” for technical specifications
ADV-6800S – Receiver with 8 DVB-S/S2 tuners
ADV-6800T – Receiver with 8 DVB-C/T/T2 tuners
ADV-6800A – Receiver with 8 ATSC tuners
ADV-6800M – Receiver with 8 DTMB tuners
ADV-6800I – Receiver with 8 ISDB-T tuners