Inputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Component, Composite
Outputs: ASI, IP (unicast/multicast)
Audio: 2 stereo audio encoding
The ADV-8100 is a low-latency broadcast video and audio encoder supporting advanced functionality. It is equipped with multiple video input interfaces (SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and HDMI) and audio input interfaces (AES, BNC and XLR) to be compatible with different signal sources.
Multiple audio and video encoding formats are available to meet customers’ various requirements.
It supports 2 stereo (4 mono) or one DD AC3 (2.0) audio encoding.
ADV-8100 has ASI and IP outputs.
It supports OSD insertion: QR code, LOGO, Caption.
- MPEG-2 HD/SD and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD video encoder
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480i, 576i video resolutions and downscaling
- MPEG1 Layer II, HE-AAC, LC-AAC and DD AC3 (2.0) audio encoding
- DD AC3 (2.0/5.1) audio passthrough (SDI and HDMI in)
- 2 stereo audio encoding, Analog or SDI/HDMI embedded
- OSD insertion: QR code, LOGO, Caption
- CC support: EIA 608 and EIA 708 (for CVBS and SDI in)
- 2 ASI inputs for remux
- ASI output
- IP over UDP/RTP/RTSP, unicast/multicast) output
- Front panel and web control
ADV-8100 – MPEG-2/H.264 HD/SD Encoder