Inputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Component, Composite
Outputs: ASI, IP (unicast/multicast)
Audio: 4 stereo or 8 mono audio encoding
The ADV-8100 is a low-latency broadcast video and audio encoder supporting advanced functionality at a lower price point. It is equipped with multiple video input interfaces (SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and HDMI) and audio input interfaces (AES, RCA and XLR) to be compatible with different signal sources.
Multiple audio and video encoding formats are available to meet customers’ various requirements.
It supports 4 stereo (8 mono) or one DD 5.1 (AC3) audio encoding.
ADV-8100 has ASI and IP outputs.
It supports OSD insertion: QR code, LOGO, Caption.
- MPEG-2 HD/SD and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD video encoder
- Supports 1080i, 720p, 480i, 576i video resolutions and downscaling
- Chroma: 4:2:0, 4:2:2
- MPEG1 Layer II, HE-AAC, LC-AAC and DD 5.1 AC3 audio encoding
- DD AC3 audio passthrough (SDI in)
- 4 stereo or 8 mono audio encoding
- Low latency
- OSD insertion: QR code, LOGO, Caption
- CC support: EIA 608 and EIA 708 (for CVBS and SDI in)
- ASI and IP output
- Front panel and web control
ADV-8100 – MPEG-2/H.264 HD/SD Encoder