The HD RANGER Lite is a universal field strength meter that covers a comprehensive mix of broadcast standards around the globe. The latest developments in broadcast technology such as DVB-T2/C2/S2, DVB-T/C/S with MPEG-2 as well as MPEG-4 video are managed effortlessly within the product.
One of the most noticeable and stunning features on the new HD RANGER Lite product is the ultra fast spectrum analyser. As soon as you use the analyser you will experience this outstanding feature as one of the major changes that was adopted in the new product allowing you to sweep faster and more accurately.
The introduction of the latest technology within the product allows you to display multiple screens either overlapped together or in a 7” split screen format.
Supported DIGITAL STANDARDS
– DVB-T, DVB-T2
– DVB-C, DVB-C2, QAM Annex C
– DVB-S, DVB-S2, DSS
– Dolby Digital Plus
– Universal RF input- USB interface
– Constellation diagram for all DVB standards
– StealthID (instant signal identification)
– DVB-S2 multistream
– PLS (physical layer scrambling)
– Ultra fast spectrum analyser (90 ms sweep time) with peak hold
– Signal monitoring
– Field strength
– Task planner
– H.265 detection
– PC connection (via USB interface)
– NetUpdate 4 free software
– Free and automatic firmware updates
– Datalogger data download
– Channel tables customization
– Measurement reports
Click on “HD Ranger Lite Datasheet” for technical specifications.
HD Ranger Lite – TV and Satellite Analyser