- ASI and SMPTE-310M inputs
- RF (40-860 MHz) output
- 8-VSB Constellation
- Adaptive linear and non-linear digital pre-correction
ADV-8300 ATSC modulator is a high quality professional broadcast modulator designed for operation in full compliance with ATSC A53 standard for 8-VSB (ATSC) terrestrial HDTV/SDTV broadcasting. It offers a cost effective, professional solution for generating high-quality RF signals suitable for broadcasting.
The ADV-8300 can be used as a ATSC broadcast modulator, tester, or a head end of an RF distribution network. It can accept input through its DVB-ASI and SMPTE-310M input ports.
The ADV-8300 supports adaptive non-linear and linear digital pre-distortion that optimizes the efficiency of the transmission. The ADV-8300 is easy to control through the front panel and the remote web interface.
- Full compliance with ATSC A/53 standard
- Constellation mapping: 8-VSB
- EN50083 ASI and SMPTE 310M interface standard
- Dual channel DVB-ASI and SMPTE-310M input, automatic switch-over and hot backup
- RF range: 40MHz~860MHz, 1Hz stepping
- Control via front panel or WEB GUI, locally and remotely
- Remote monitoring and software upgrading
- RS coding, data interleaving, Trellis coding
- Channel bandwidth: 6MHz
- Supports adaptive linear digital pre-distortion
- Supports adaptive non-linear digital pre-distortion
- Built-in constant-temperature crystal oscillator, the frequency stability can be up to 0.1 PPM
- Excellent RF output performance: EVM, MER, SNR, shoulder level and etc.
- NMS, Keyboard and LCD operation
Click on “ADV-8300 Datasheet” for technical specifications
ADV-8300 – 8-VSB (ATSC) Modulator