- 1 stereo / 2 mono audio channels encoding
- MPEG-1 Layer 2
- XLR/BNC/AES/EBU/SDI inputs
- IP and ASI outputs
ADV-8601 is a professional audio encoder with powerful functionality.
It supports a variety of analog and digital audio input ports, including: balanced analog input interface (XLR) and unbalanced analog input interface (BNC), the digital audio input interface (AES/EBU) and embedded digital audio input interfaces (SDI).
ADV-8601 supports one stereo (2 mono) audio encoding.
ADV-8601 outputs encoded audio through ASI, IP and 4*E1 ports for further transmission.
ADV-8601 high compatibility and excellent encoding quality makes this encoder widely used in digital broadcasting system.
- MPEG1 Layer 2 Audio encoding
- Supports balanced and unbalanced analog audio inputs
- Supports AES/EBU, SD-SDI digital audio input
- ASI output (2 BNC interface)
- IP output (unicast/multicast)
- LCD / keyboard and web-based NMS operation
Click on “ADV-8601 Datasheet” for technical specifications.