- 2 stereo audio channels encoding
- MPEG-1 Layer 2, AAC
- Unbalanced Analog Audio and AES/EBU inputs
- IP and ASI outputs
ADV-8601 is a professional 2-channel audio encoder.
It supports 2 audio stereo channels. For each audio stereo channel it supports unbalanced analog input interface (XLR) and the digital audio input interface AES/EBU (XLR).
ADV-8601 outputs encoded audios through 2 ASI ports and IP port for further transmission.
Each ASI port can output SPTS or MPTS.
IP port can output 2 SPTS and one MPTS.
ADV-8601 also has ASI input for remultiplexing.
ADV-8601 high compatibility and excellent encoding quality makes this encoder widely used in digital broadcasting system.
- 2 independent audio encoding channels
- MPEG1 Layer 2 and AAC Audio encoding
- Supports unbalanced analog audio inputs
- Supports AES/EBU digital audio inputs
- ASI output (2 BNC interface)
- Built-in multiplexer
- ASI input for multiplexing
- IP output (unicast/multicast, UDP, RTP)
- LCD / keyboard and web-based NMS operation
Click on “ADV-8601 Datasheet” for technical specifications.