- 5 independent multiplexing channels
- up to 4x ASI inputs/outputs via bi-directional ASI ports (settable input or output)
- 3x GBe ports
- Up to 512 IP inputs (MPTS/SPTS), unicast/multicast
- Up to 5 multiplexed IP outputs (MPTS), unicast/multicast
ADV-8204 is a high density advanced DVB transport stream multiplexer/re-multiplexer.
It has 4 bi-directional ASI ports (each port can be configured as input or as output) and 3 bi-directional IP ports.
It can receive up to 512 IP streams (MPTS/SPTS) via 2 GbE ports.
It can receive up to 4 ASI streams via 4 ASI ports (if all ports are configured as input).
ADV-8204 has 5 independent multiplexing channels.
It can output up to 4 ASI multiplexed streams via 4 ASI ports (if all ports are configured as output).
It can output up to 5 multiplexed IP streams via 3 GbE ports.
ADV-8204 supports PSI/SI regeneration or pass-through, PID re-mapping, service filtering and PCR adjusting.
- Up to 4 ASI inputs/outputs via 4 bi-direction ASI ports (each port can be configured as input or as output)
- Up to 512 IP inputs over UDP/RTP via GE1 and GE2 ports
- Up to 5 IP (MPTS) outputs over UDP/RTP (4 MPTS outputs via GE1 and GE2, 1 MPTS output via TS/IP port)
- Unicast/Multicast IP input/output
- Support accurate PCR adjusting, PID filtering, re-mapping and PSI/SI re-generation
- Web-based NMS management
Functional Block Diagram
ADV-8204 – IP and ASI multiplexer