Similar to the versatile ADV-8208 – 8-Channel ASI to IP Gateway the ADV-8212 is a 12x channel IP to DVB-ASI Gateway. Convert DVB-ASI with any payload to SPTS or MPTS to be
used in demanding broadcasting applications. Two GigE interfaces insures plenty of bandwidth for up to 8000Mpbs output.
- Bridging traditional MPEG equipment with IP networks for transport and distribution.
- Video Distribution over IP backbones.
- Point-to-point video delivery
- ASI delivery to IP based backends for further storage or processing.
- 12x IP inputs (MPTS/SPTS) and 12x ASI outputs (MPTS/SPTS)
- Supports MPEG TS (with MPEG-2 and H.264 video content) and IP to ASI conversion
- IP frame structure complies with ITU G.752, ITU-T G.804 standard
- 2x GE ports (TU-TG.703 standard)
- Maximum input/output bit-rate – 800Mbps
- Supports up to 12 MPTS/SPTS over UDP protocol, unicast and multicast
- SNMP/Web management
Click on “ADV-8212 Datasheet” for technical specifications.