SDI, CVBS, S-video, ASI inputs
IP and ASI outputs
The ADV-2000EC is a real-time single program 4:2:0 MPEG-2 encoder.
It supports analog and digital audio/video inputs such as: CVBS, S-Video and SDI.
The ADV-2000EC has an ASI input port and a built-in multiplexer which can re-multiplex the encoded SPTS with an external MPTS and generate a new MPTS which can then be sent to either ASI or IP output.
Control of the ADV-2000EC is done through either a web interface, front panel, or by using SNMP.
- Compliant with 4:2:0 MPEG-2 MP@ML video compression standard
- Multiple video inputs S-Video, SDI, ASI and CVBS
- Multiple audio inputs: Stereo, Balanced audio, and SDI embedded audio input
- Supports PAL, NTSC, and SECAM analog TV standards
- User-configurable 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio
- Video compression bit rate range is 1.5Mbps to 20Mbps
- Configurable GOP
- Built-in Re-multiplexer
- Support PAT, PMT and SDT generation and NIT insertion
- SNMP/Web based remove contro.
- LCD display and user friendly operation menu
ADV-2000EC – Single channel MPEG-2 SD Encoder