Component, Composite, HDMI and SD-SDI inputs, ASI and IP outputs
DME-8624S is a high-end MPEG-2 and H.264 encoder with the highest video quality and low
latency with luxurious design.
It shows excellent performance in video/audio compressing and encoding for suitable digital
transmission with various supported formats.
DME-8624S supports both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) so that it allows operators
select the format they want.
The unit is easy to control with front VFD and via web browser.
• Component, Composite, HDMI, SD-SDI video inputs
• Digital, Analog and Serial Digital embedded audio inputs
• 1xASI input for supporting of insertion of externally generated PSIP into the transport stream
• Video input Auto detection function
• Selectable MPEG-2 SD or MPEG-4 (H.264) SD real-time video encoding
• Simultaneous outputting of 2xTransport stream (ASI) with UDP/IP or RTP/IP transport stream
• CBR or VBR outputs
• Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG-1 Layer Ⅱ, AAC, HE-AAC audio encoding
• User selectable resolution and bit-rate
• Supports internally generated TVCT, CVCT, SDT, NIT
• Control and monitoring via web browser, front panel or SNMP
• Low latency as 800ms
Click on “DME-8624S Datasheet” for technical specifications.
DME-8624S – SD MPEG-2 and H.264 (MPEG-4) encoder