The HD RANGER UltraLite is a universal field strength meter that covers a comprehensive mix of broadcast standards around the globe. The latest developments in broadcast technology such as DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, DVB-S/S2 with MPEG-2 as well as MPEG-4 video are managed effortlessly within the product.
The HD RANGER UltraLite is perfect for satellite installers: Built-in DVB-S and DVB-S2 satellite finder, digital decoder and signal analysis.
The introduction of the latest technology within the product allows you to display multiple screens either overlapped together or in a split screen format.
- Less weight and volume: 1.4 kg.
- Download measurement reports to your PC and install new functions in your analyser at no cost.
- It is handy and lightweight. Small and portable. A more transportable field strength meter.
- HD RANGER performance and speed.
Supported DIGITAL STANDARDS
- DVB-T, DVB-T2
- DVB-C, DVB-C2, QAM Annex C
- DVB-S, DVB-S2, DSS
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Constellation diagram for all DVB standard
- StealthID (instant signal identification)
- DVB-S2 multistream
- PLS (physical layer scrambling)
- Ultra fast spectrum analyser (90 ms sweep time) with peak hold
- Field strength
- Task planner
- H.265 detection
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- PC connection (via USB interface)
- NetUpdate 4 free software
- Free and automatic firmware updates
- Datalogger data download
- Channel tables customization
- Measurement reports
Click on “HD Ranger UltraLite Datasheet” for technical specifications.
HD Ranger UltraLite – TV and Satellite Analyser