The NetUP DVB to IP Gateway 4x is a high density solution for reception of live satellite TV channels directly from a satellite dish, descrambling them and streaming into an IP network over multicast.
One device is able to receive, descramble and IP stream TV channels from 4 satellite transponders, over 50 TV channels (total bandwidth of 240 Mb/s).
Descrambling is done using any professional conditional access modules (CAM’s) such as Aston Viaccess (Irdeto) Pro, PowerCAM Pro, etc.
- Distribution of SD/HD DVB-S2 signal to set top boxes over a local area IP network
- Digital TV distribution in Hotels, Hospitals, Residential, Military installations, Schools, Cruise Ships, CATV, and others
Optional: Complete IPTV solution – all in one 1U rack-mount box.
- DVB to IP Gateway 4x – compact 1U rack-mount device
- Built-in VOD server – 1 TB, 50 concurrent streams
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Middleware, interactive user’s interface – 1000 subscribers
- IPTV billing system – 1000 subscribers
- IP set-top boxes’ firmware upgrade server
- DHCP, DNS, IGMP querier, IP router