- DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C, ATSC Dual Receiver
- MPEG-2, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC SD/HD Decoder
- ASI and IP inputs
- Built-in multiplexer/remultiplexer
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI,CVBS, YPbPr, ASI and IP outputs
- Up to 8 TV programs (IPTV streams) output
- BISS Descrambler
- 2 DVB-CI Slots
- Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 CH
ADV-8702 is a professional 2-Channel IRD / IPTV Gateway.
It is equipment with 2 tuners that can be configured to receive DVB-C, DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2, or ATSC, in order to receive signals from satellite, cable or terrestrial sources.
It also supports digital TS input via both IP and ASI inputs.
The ADV-8702’s re-multiplexing capabilities enable creation of new transport streams by combining existing sources. Customized services may be output as multiple SPTS or MPTS over IP, as well as over 2x ASI ports. Through the builtin dual DVB common interfaces, the ADV-8702 has the capability to decrypt multiple services that may be present in transport streams.
The ADV-8702 can also operate as a professional IRD that features a broadcast quality decoder for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, in both Standard Definition and High Definition formats, and provides a variety of industry standard digital and analog outputs, including SDI, HDMI, CVBS, YPbPr video, and Analog Stereo and Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus audio.
- Demodulation + descrambler + re-mux + decoder module in one unit
- Choice of two DVB-C, DVB-T/T2, DVB-/S/S2, ATSC tuners
- 1 ASI & 1 IP (UDP) input for re-mux
- Two CAMs, each can decrypt multiple programs from tuners, ASI, IP
- BISS descrambling
- MPEG2 and MPEG4 AVC/H.264 decoding
- Two stereo audio pairs output, or one Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus (5.1) output (for HDMI/SDI out)
- Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus Decoding and passthrough
- IP (1 MPTS & 8 SPTS) over UDP and RTP/RTSP output (unicast/multicast)
- Two ASI outputs
- CC, Subtitle and Teletext is supported
ADV-8702S – IRD with 2 DVB-S/S2 tuners
ADV-8702T – IRD with 2 DVB-T/T2 tuners
ADV-8702C – IRD with 2 DVB-C tuners
ADV-8702A – IRD with 2 ATSC tuners