Digital television service operators wishing to aggregate and process MPEG, ATSC, Digicypher, or DVB based services for traditional (satellite, cable, terrestrial) services will find the DTA ideal. It boasts 10 ASI inputs. Each supporting wire speed, a three-way mirrored ASI output, GIGE, and optional SMPTE-310. Redundancy for ASI and SMPTE-310 is supported with an intelligent built in relay-bypassed switch. The DTA-3050 is IPTV and BBTV ready today, it supports multicast and unicast configurations including SPTS/UDP, MPTS/UPD, MPEG and DVB tables. Encryption support includes DVB-CSA with Ethernet Simylcrypt, AES for use with Simylcrypt compatible Conditional Access management Servers (CAS) vendors. The DTA 3050 is ideal for traditional and next generation television networks.
DTA3050-ASI-HW3-5 – Multiplexer with 5 ASI inputs, ASI and GigE outputs
DTA3050-310-HW3-5 – Multiplexer with 5 ASI inputs, SMPTE310 and GigE outputs
- DTA-ASI-KEY: The DTA-3050 comes standard with 5 unlocked ASI ports. Additional ports (up to 5 more) can be unlocked for use by purchasing a DTA-ASI-KEY.
- DVB-CSA: Encryption Algorithm feature for DTA’s. Capable of encrypting 210 Mbs and is supported via ASI and IP egress.
- DVB-AES: AES Scrambling Algorithm feature for DTA’s. Capable of encrypting 210 Mbs. Used for IPTV with Verimatrix server.
DTA 3050 Back Panel:
- Conditional Access:The DTA-3050 provides DVB-CSA and BISS encryption and AES conditional access encrypt capabilities. DVB-CSA encryption is available as fixed key BISS or Simulcrypt based interfaces compatible with most major DVB-CSA CAS vendors. AES encryption includes support for Verimatrix VCAS for residential set top and computer-based decryption.
- Aggregation of ASI or IP based SPTS or MPTS services: The DTA-3050 provides ten ASI input ports enabling it to aggregate locally encoded SPTS or re-muxed MPTS from encoders, receivers, video servers or other devices providing MPEG 2 Transport via ASI and IP, or SMPTE30 and IP.
- IPTV: Gigabit Ethernet distribution of digital television services includes MPTS, SPTS over UDP for Set Top, or computer decoding and MPTS over UDP for bundled distribution (Digital Simulcast) including DVB ATSC.
- ASI:Three port mirrored ASI output interface provides integration with traditional distribution methods including Cable, Satellite, and Terrestrial.
- SMPTE-310: An optional 2 port mirrored SMPTE-310 output interface provides integration with ATSC distribution.
- Flexible Configuration & Control:Controlling and configuring the DTA-3050 is easy. Whether using the integrated front panel keypad and LCD, Terminal or remote Web page interface.
- DTVGuide:Create and upload your own program listings for distribution over ATSC, DVB, and IPTV applications using our web-hosted DTVGuide electronic program guide generator service. A very economical way to instantly begin sending EIT data, DTVGuide requires no additional equipment when paired with the DTA and its built-in EIT injection carousel. The DTA fetches EIT data which has been uploaded to DTVGuide over the internet, and immediately begins to inject the data into the transport stream.
- 8 Button Tactile Raised keypad: Mode, Select, Enter, Escape, Up, Down,Left, Right
- Blue Translucent LCD 20 character by 2 row
- Front Panel Host LEDs Power, Alarm, Link, Busy, MPE
- Front Panel LEDs In : 1 – 10 ASI Out : Alarm, ASI, SMPTE 310, CA, GigE
- ASI x 10 (BNC)
- 188 or 204 Byte mode
- SPTS or MPTS
- 210 Mbps per input
- 256 PIDs per input
- Fill scrubbing on input
- Input Modes Auto (Remap all services) Manual (Add/Drop/Remap PID/Services) Pass (Pass all services as-is)
- 1+1 Input N+1, N+2 Input
- ASI x 2 (BNC inputs for auto switch)
- No external controller required
- Gigabit Ethernet (210Mbs) SPTS over UDP MPTS over UDP Very low jitter
(model is DTA 3050-ASI) Mirrored (BNC x 3) Byte or Burst Mode
54 Mbs Byte
210 Mbs Burst Jitter less than 150 (nS)
- SMPTE-310 (model is DTA 3050-SMPTE-310) Mirrored (BNC x 2) Byte Mode only 19.39 Mbs fixed SMPTE-310 option includes ASI
- No Tables
- MPEG Tables PAT CAT (if CA is enabled) PMT
- DVB Tables (Add/Drop/Remap DVB Services) NIT SDT TDT/TOT EIT
- ATSC Tables (Add/Drop/Remap ATSC Services) VCT (Cable or Terrestrial) MGT STT RRT EIT (1-4)
- DCII Tables (Add/Drop/Remap Digicypher services to DVB or ATSC)
Conditional Access Encryption
- DVB-Common Scrambling Algorithm (CSA)
- DVB Simulcrypt TS 103 197 v 1.2.1
- FIPS 140-2 hardware based random number generator (RNG)
- Approved 3rd Party CA Vendors include: CSA: Irdeto Conax EuroCAS KeyFly Xcrypt
- AES: Verimatrix
- Adtec optimized Linux Kernel
- 10/100 Ethernet RJ-45 (Eth 0)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ-45 (Eth 1)
- Serial Port (RJ-48)
- USB 2.0 (2)
- IEEE 1394 (Firewire)
- N.C. / N.O. Tally Interface
- XML Configuration
- HTTP, FTP, Telnet, IP Logging, XCP (Adtec encrypted layer 3 protocol)
- 70-240 VAC switching power supply
- 50/60 Hertz
- Rated at 94 Watts return nominal usage 20 watts
- 19 in. wide, 1.75 in. tall, 16 in. deep, (483 x 44.5 x 406 mm)
- 1 Rack Unit
- Weight 13lbs.
- Active cooling (Push pull Fans)
- Operating: 0 to +50 degrees C
- Storage: -30 to +65 degrees C
- Less than 70% RH