- 4x ASI Inputs, 8x ASI outputs
- 2x GBe ports
- Up to 160 IP input streams
- Up to 16 multiplexed IP output streams
ADV-3480MX is an advanced DVB transport stream multiplexer/re-multiplexer.
It can receive up to 160 MPTS/SPTS through the GbE port and/or 4x ASI streams through the four ASI input ports.
ADV-3480MX can output 8x ASI multiplexed streams through 8 ASI output ports.
It can output up to 16 multiplexed IP streams via GbE output ports.
ADV-3480MX supports PSI/SI regeneration or pass through.
It can support up to maximum 256 PIDs or 50 TV services per each TS with re-mapping, bypass, and filtering functionality.
With its multiple input and output ports, flexible configuration and powerful TS processing functionality, the ADV-3480MX is a must have missing piece of the puzzle that connects the TV sources from professional IRDs and encoders to the DVB modulators.
- MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 (H.264) TS Re-Multiplexing
- 4 ASI inputs, 8 ASI outputs
- 2 GBe + 2 SFP ports: up to 160 IP input MPTS/SPTS streams; up to 16 multiplexed IP output MPTS streams.
- Unicast/Multicast IP input/output
- EIT bypass or re-generation
- PSI/SI re-generation, insertion, NIT and SDT edition
- PCR re-generation and correction function
- TS/IP through GbE port up to 950Mbps input/output
- Null packet insertion for TS/IP transmission
- Web remote management and SNMP supervision
- Combine multiple IP and/or ASI programs to send to a modulator
- TS hardware processor
- Use as an IP-to-ASI or ASI-to-IP gateway
- Mix and match MPTS program for further delivery to headend systems
Functional Block Diagram
ADV-3480MX – IP and ASI multiplexer