NEW: Now supports the ATSC-Mobile modulation standard!
- FCC & CE certification
- USB 2.0 Platform Base Frame (DVB-ASI Output & Input)
- Supports ATSC, DVB-T/H, DVB-C, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, CMMB, DTMB, ISDB-T/B, OpenCable, and ATSC-M/H
- Advanced control software and drivers
- Real time ASI INPUT to RF OUTPUT modulation
- MPEG2 – TS Recording & Analyzing (Program / PID) / Bit stuffing ability
- On-board VHF/UHF RF output up-converter at level -20dBm (1Hz step Agile Type)
- AMP & RF Step Attenuators for professional RF level test – RF output from +10 dBm to -110 dBm (0.1dB steps) option
- Temperature compensation using an integrated temperature sensor, allows for heater control without RF level loss
- RF Level Accuracy : <+/-1dB
The digital streaming DTV/Mobile TV modulator with USB connection has the ability to stream an MPEG stream from hard disk and output an industry-standard 50-870MHz (VHF + UHF) RF signal.
The on-board synthesizer can generate a stable and accurate symbol clock and tuning frequency. The Transport Stream can also be supplied via an external USB2.0 interface.
Moreover, VHF and UHF mode RF AMP and step attenuator have the ability to amplify professional quality RF level +10 dBm to -110 dBm range. The professional range of the RF power control should be very much ideal for adjacent selective, Min/Max level of RF Sensitive Testing.
The USB modulator is fully hardware based using FPGA design solution, this allows it to be used even in a low performance laptop PC on low CPU share Usage, and easily carried for field tests and product demonstration.