Network modulator supporting DVB-T/DVB-H, ATSC 8VSB, QAM, DVB-S/DVB-S2, T-DMB, ISDB-T, ISDB-S, DTMB, CMMB, ATSC-M/H, DVB-T2, DVB-C2 modulation standards.
TVB599/LAN is a standalone network based DVB modulator supporting most industry standard signals.
The unit is housed in an integrated casing which contains a single-chip Embedded Linux and an onboard 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port, USB2.0 port and micro SD card slot. The device is controlled remotely over IP using the supplied remote control software. The built in USB and micro SD inputs allow for external transport stream file storage.
- Transport stream input from RTP/UDP over Ethernet (up to 24Mbps),
- DVB-ASI/SMPTE-310M input
- USB, SD card support FAT16/32
- DVB-ASI, SMPTE-310M output for monitoring
- Integrated VHF/UHF/L-BAND RF output up-converter
- Programmable RF output level (0.1dB step)
- White noise addition over modulated signal for desired C/N ratio
- SNMP based remote control