The ADV-8201 is a bidirectional IP-to-ASI and ASI-to-IP Gateway that provides a cost effective and efficient solution for interfacing DVB-ASI with IP networks. ADV-8201 can efficiently transport any type of payload, such as H.264 or MPEG-2 encoded Transport Streams over its Gigabit interface.
- Contribution and Distribution: interfacing traditional MPEG equipment with IP networks for transport.
- Video distribution over IP backbones.
- Point-to-point video delivery
- Cost savings by utilizing IP networks instead of expensive satellite links
- 1 ASI input (MPTS/SPTS) and 1 IP output (MPTS/SPTS), or
1 IP input (MPTS/SPTS) and 1 ASI output (MPTS/SPTS), selectable
- Supports MPEG-TS (with MPEG-2 and H.264 video content)
- PCR adjustment
- IP maximum bitrate – 80 Mbps
- IP frame structure complies with ITU G.752, ITU-T G.804 standards
- Complies with ITU-TG.703 standard
- UDP protocol, unicast and multicast
Click on “ADV-8201 Datasheet” for technical specifications.